Python is interpreted high-level programming language. It provides constructs that enable clear programming on small and large scales. It features a dynamic type system and memory management and supports multiple programming including OOP, imperative, functional and procedural.
Python Used For
Python is a general-purpose programming language. You can use the Python programming language for developing both desktop and web applications. Python is for developing complex scientific and numeric applications.
What We Teach
- Learn about the syntax, strings and console output of Python
- Learn about the use of conditionals and control flow to create programs that generate different outcomes
- Learn about use functions, data structures lists, and dictionaries in Python!
- Learn about ‘while’ and ‘for’ loops in Python
- Learn about data structures, list comprehensions, list slicing, and lambda expressions.
- Learn about Python to a real-world application.