Six Sigma is a set of techniques and tools used for process or method improvement. It consists of strategies to improve and enhance the output of a process by identifying and removing the causes of defects and minimizing variability in manufacturing or business processes.
Six Sigma Used For
Six Sigma is a management methodology that allows companies or firms to use data to eliminate defects in any process. this the main core Of our Six Sigma training course. Our Six Sigma Training course outline is below.
What We Teach You on Six Sigma Training
- Learn about Increase Profit And Reduce Costs, Based On A Method That Has Proven To Be Effective.
- Learn how to Increase your employability with the Lean Management Certificate of completion.
- Learn how to apply the 7 tools of quality & 5S methodology to redesign the workplace.
- Learn about Quality Function Deployment to (Re) Design your products and services.
- Learn how to identify and mitigate various forms of waste or inefficiencies and draw Value Stream Maps as the first step to rid your processes from these Inefficiencies.
- From Push Production to JIT/Pull Production, learn it all.
- We also teach about the research based on the Six Sigma DMAIC Methodology.